cells

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tagyro_*

Guest_tagyro_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Hi all

I just started implementing SensibleTableView in my project but I run into an issue with the SCTableViewController when I pop the view.

I have a UIScrollView with two UIViews inside it:
- in one I load another UIScrollView
- in the second I switch between 3 SCTableViewController table views.

The problem is that when I try to pop the view I get a crash on "[SCCustomCell resignFirstResponder]"
Because I'm using the static library I don't know the exact source of the problem but I suppose is connected to a SCTextViewCell that I use in one of the table views. The weird thing is that the textView is not editable and the crash happens even if I don't "focus" the textView.

I'm thinking of buying the source code (actually ask my employee to buy it) but unfortunately this will take some time (big company, a lot of papers to fill out) and I would need a solution faster.
I just started working with STV but I already like it :)

#2 Guest_tagyro_*

Guest_tagyro_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

After further investigation the problem seems to be here:

[SCCustomCell resignFirstResponder] at SCTableViewCell.m:1249
  • hwf9vjkj8s2 likes this

#3 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Hi tagyro,

Thank you very much for reporting this. We have a special section for reporting bugs in our community, which you could find by clicking the "Bug Tracking" tab at the top of this page, or by clicking the following link. Please make sure to include the steps required to replicate the issue (for example, how do you pop your view controller?). Also, you can usually get really fast bug fixes if you're able to attach a sample app, or modify one of our samples to replicate the issue you're having.

Thanks again, I am really happy you already enjoy STV! :)

#4 Guest_tagyro_*

Guest_tagyro_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

Hi Tarek
So I bought (actually my company did) a licence key for STV Pro - how can I download it?

Thanks

#5 Jeremie Weldin

Jeremie Weldin

• STV 3.0 Pro
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSummerville, SC, USA
Good

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I am getting a -[SCTableViewModel retain]: message sent to deallocated instance @ -[SCCustomCell resignFirstResponder] + 67 at SCTableViewCell.m:1252

And I am assuming our solutions will be much the same.

#6 Guest_tagyro_*

Guest_tagyro_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I am getting a -[SCTableViewModel retain]: message sent to deallocated instance @ -[SCCustomCell resignFirstResponder] + 67 at SCTableViewCell.m:1252

And I am assuming our solutions will be much the same.

Hi Jeremie

The problem I had was a weak reference - my company bought the full source code library and I managed to better understand were the error occurred.
I haven't had time to file a bug report yet but will do soon and I think it will be fixed - I fixed it on our side easily.

#7 Jeremie Weldin

Jeremie Weldin

• STV 3.0 Pro
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSummerville, SC, USA
Good

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Thanks!

I managed a work-around.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cells

0 user(s) are reading this topic