Bounty

Experienced Member

• STV 4.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
Good

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

Not a real feature, nor bug, but a request to modify the documentation.

SCImagePickerCell's Class Reference states: 

As soon as the image is picked, it will be saved to the Documents folder using either an auto generated name from the current time stamp, or a name provided through SCTableViewModelDelegate or the cell’s actions.

I posted a thread about what is the thinking is behind "or the cell's actions", i.e. how to implement that. Searching the forums I found numerous warning (by Tarek) to use actions instead of delegates whenever possible. Wishing to follow that advice, in relation to the class reference documentation, my mind gets suck up in a big black hole.

Suggestion: in SCImagePickerCell Class Reference, wither remove the phrase "or the cell's actions" (optionally adding "by using - (NSString *)tableViewModel:(SCTableViewModel *)tableModel imageNameForRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath"), OR by adding some pointers as how to implement this (which actions? example?). I'd prefer the latter, but any way is good, since the current way is confusing, at least to me.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I was kindly pointed to the fact that SCImagePickerCell is deprecated by forum members. Please add a deprecation warning to the class reference...

Edited by Bounty, 20 December 2013 - 04:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users