TODD GARLAND

Experienced Member

• STV 4.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:36 AM

Gents,

I have an SCImagePickerCell in "DetailViewController" in a ContainerView. I have STV 3.3 Professional and have imported the SensibleTableProject into my project and built the project/linked etc . When I click on the Picker Cell everything performs as expected until the code tries to save the context using my line of code "[SCImagePickerCell saveContext:destPath];" wherein the application crashes with this error message:

"NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '+[SCImagePickerCell saveContext:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x3e9334'"

When I debug the code, essentially the SCImagePickerCell "Professional Version" code is not firing or triggering.

However if I take this line of code out: [SCImagePickerCell saveContext:destPath]; the image is saved with default image name etc (date/time/etc). But the question is, where is the "STV professional code" being fired...in the framework headers, because it isn't being fired in SensibleTableView Code.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

TRG

#2 TODD GARLAND

TODD GARLAND

Experienced Member

• STV 4.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:46 AM

Duh on me Ladies and Gentlemen,

Resolved my issue. Solution: In project I was building the SensibleTableView project and setting it as a dependency target. But the reason the professional code was not firing is because I did not insert the "libSensibleTableView.a" file into my Build Phases "Link Binary With Libraries".

TRG

Edited by TODD GARLAND, 05 May 2014 - 04:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cells, view-controllers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users