#1 fabiensen

fabiensen

• STV 4.0 Std
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Good

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:38 AM

Hi,

i purchased STV 3.0 some months ago and only now I can use it. Awesome, really!

And I am sorry to ask you if you have the solution to this, usually I read through forums and find what I am looking for, but I think this time I need your help.

Let's say, I have a cell, which contains a SCPropertyTypeImagePicker. I understood how to change the name of the label of the cell with the thumbnail image, where the image itself is stored, etc.

What I am missing is: how can I see the full image by touching the cell with the thumbnail image? I understand that if I touch it I am brought to the images picker again, to change the image. But, for example, in a non editing mode, this could go to a UIImageView, where to zoom the image in and out. 

But actually, I would be happy with any solution giving me the chance to see the image in a dedicated view and be able to zoom in and out.

Anyone has an idea?

Thank you very much!

Regards

Fabio

#2 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

Hi Fabio,

If you're not in editing mode, selecting the cell should bring you a detail view where you zoom in/out and view the image. Are you experiencing a different behavior? If so, what is it? (remember this is editing mode turned off)

Thank you very much for the kind complements :)

#3 fabiensen

fabiensen

• STV 4.0 Std
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Good

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

Hi,

my compliments were never more deserved then this for your product. I have hit the market since 2010, counting 53.000 downloads by now and I have never met such a great framework like yours. This should be just embedded in next Apple's iOS sdk! 

This said, well, actually the behaviour is, with edit mode turned off, nothing, that is, nothing happens... 

Should I paste some code here? The detail view is auto-created? Or should I take care to create it in some way?

Thank you again for all you did!

Fabio

• Tarek likes this

#4 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

Hi Fabio,

Yes, please post some of your code. Also, if it's easier for you, you can privately send me your project or a project sample to have a look at.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: view-controllers, core-data, actions, cells

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users