5 replies to this topic

#1 sumowesley

sumowesley

• STV 4.0 Std
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Good

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

I started an app in STV but have abandoned it for now as I need to understand more about it before setting off headlong into the development.

I have therefore deleted the app and recreated it using traditional UITableViews.

Importantly, the app name is the same.

I get this warning when I compile the app:

gYelGCS.png

Of course, this app, does not have STV as part of it but I'm guessing there must be some information stored elsewhere to make it think that it is still tied to the app.

Removing STV gets rid of the message but I'd prefer to have STV installed and the warning to go - is there somewhere I need to look to remove a reference to the app?

• Tarek likes this

#2 Everett

Everett

Ev

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationMichigan
Outstanding

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

Just a guess, but you should probably inspect the class type for your table view controllers in your storyboard and make sure that they are not identified as a STV class but rather identified as a "UITableViewController".  If you find one that is identified as a SCTableviewController, just change it to UITableViewController or your custom class.

#3 sumowesley

sumowesley

• STV 4.0 Std
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Good

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:10 AM

Hi Everett - many thanks for the suggestion. It was easy enough to check as there are currently only three UITableViewControllers in the project - two are subclasses of UITableViewController and one is a UITableViewController - no work on that one yet. Had one had been set to SCTableViewController I would have been even more worried - the warning goes away when STV is not installed.

#4 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

Hi sumowesley,

This warning actually turns out to be a bug and we'll be fixing that in our very next release (expected in about a week). Thank you so much for reporting this.

#5 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:04 AM

BTW: also please let me know if I can be of any help to you with STV areas that you don't yet understand.

#6 sumowesley

sumowesley

• STV 4.0 Std
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Good

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:34 AM

Have sent a PM about my understanding and thank for responding to the issue I raised so promptly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users