#1 Morten Jacobsen

Morten Jacobsen

Experienced Member

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Good

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:41 PM

I've followed the 4.0 User Manual to install and create the CoreDataApp and get the message when running:

Project missing STVCoreDataFramework.

Any idea?

Attached Files

#2 wizgod

wizgod

I'm what you guys call a User

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationThe Grid
Popular

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

Greetings Program!

See if removing the STVCoreData.framework file from the solution (if it exists) regardless if it highlighted black (present) or red (missing) and re-adding it to the solution works for you.

Wg

P.S. I love Swift... talk Swift.. Never too old school to learn yet another programming language. LOL! ;-)

#3 Morten Jacobsen

Morten Jacobsen

Experienced Member

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Good

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

I'm using 4.0 Lite

I removed it but the error message was the same. Here is from the log:

2015-06-05 01:19:22.975 CoreDataApp[2145:1555799] **STV** Warning: Your Storyboard configuration requires the 'STVCoreData' framework to be added to your project. Either add the aforementioned framework or remove the 'SCEntityDefinition' component from your Storyboard.

#4 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:27 PM

Hi Morten,

STV Lite does not include the STVCoreData framework. For a detailed list of the different STV version capabilities, please refer to: http://www.sensiblecocoa.com/pricing/

#5 Morten Jacobsen

Morten Jacobsen

Experienced Member

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Good

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:06 AM

Ok Thanks Tarek. I missred the pricing info.

Your 4.0 demo was very impressive. For me as an db developer, it was like heaven.

But I've been impressed by your demos before without being able to build apps with them. Objective-C was a too big hurdle for me who is an old db developer. Swift however has made iOS dev possible for me, and I am finally making apps.

Well, the test of STV 4.0 I did, worked quite well though. So I will consider to buy STV for, I think, the fourth time during the weekend.

Congratulation with an IB version of your framework. It must have been quite a hard work!

#6 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:21 AM

Thank you so much Morten :) I really hope our new visual approach will help significantly flatten the learning curve for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users