I'm what you guys call a User

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationThe Grid
Popular

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:08 AM

Greetings Programs!

I'm using a class definition and it's added to the tableviewcontroller in the storyboard along with an SCArrayOfObjectsSection; basically the same as the TasksApp sample app.

In awakeFromNib, I am retrieving the forms from the web service which sends a notification when they have been retrieved:

The data is returned no problems but when I refresh the tableViewModel, the objectForASection isn't firing. In fact it doesn't fire at all, not even on load.

func retrievedForms(notification: NSNotification) {

SVProgressHUD.dismiss()

if notification.object == nil {
		return
	}

let result = notification.object as! NSMutableDictionary

forms = (result.objectForKey("GetActiveFormsResult") as! NSArray).mutableCopy() as! NSMutableArray

tableViewModel.reloadBoundValues()
	tableView.reloadData()
}

override func objectForSection(objectSection: SCObjectSection!, atIndex index: UInt) -> NSObject! {
	return forms;
}

Suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? I compared my tableviewcontroller with the one in the TasksApp and didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks!

Wg

P.S. I love Swift... talk Swift.. Never too old school to learn yet another programming language. LOL! ;-)

#2 wizgod

wizgod

I'm what you guys call a User

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationThe Grid
Popular

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid... wrong signature:  objectsForSection not objectForSection

I took the first one that popped up in autocomplete without giving it a second thought and seeing an "s" where there wasn't one... :wacko:

override func objectsForSection(objectsSection: SCArrayOfObjectsSection!, atIndex index: UInt) -> NSMutableArray! {
    return forms;
}

Wg

Edited by wizgod, 05 September 2015 - 02:08 PM.

P.S. I love Swift... talk Swift.. Never too old school to learn yet another programming language. LOL! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users