#1 adimishra

adimishra

Starting Out

• STV 5.0 Pro
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:34 PM

I recently upgraded to XCode 8+STV5 and now all my CoreData + Sensible Table View code breaks.

I went all the way back to the example project and I get the following error as soon as I connect my entity to the array of objects section like so 

self.navigationBarType = SCNavigationBarTypeAddEditRight;

NSManagedObjectContext *context = [(id)[UIApplication

sharedApplication].delegate managedObjectContext];

SCEntityDefinition *nodeDef =  [SCEntityDefinition definitionWithEntityName:@"Node" managedObjectContext:context propertyNamesString:@"name"];

SCArrayOfObjectsSection *nSections =     [SCArrayOfObjectsSection sectionWithHeaderTitle:nil entityDefinition:nodeDef];

Here's the error from the last line of the code above 

+[SCArrayOfObjectsSection sectionWithHeaderTitle:entityDefinition:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x1b8534

2016-10-28 17:26:33.206 MapMonster[63952:1327935] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '+[SCArrayOfObjectsSection sectionWithHeaderTitle:entityDefinition:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x1b8534'

#2 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:21 PM

Hi adimishra,

This error usually means that either:

a. The STV+CoreData framework is missing from your project.

or

b. You don't have '-ObjC' added to your 'Other Linker Flags' option (select your target, then select 'Build Settings', then search for 'Other Linker Flags')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users