Julian G.

• STV 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Good

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:34 AM

Hello again :)

I have three questions/problems (displayed on the attached image below):

1. How can i choose the color of table view and cells? Currently i'm using a hack and override the setBackgroundColor method.

2. When i'm in editing mode (self.tableView.editing = YES) the date picker does not work. If the editing mode is disabled, i can change the date. Is it a bug?!

3. Here you see a SCArrayOfObjectsSection and i want to add new cells over an additional add cell in this section. Is it possible? In the source code i found an addNewItemCell attribute, but there is nothing implemented around that.

4. How can i hide the label of a cell, for example the text view cell? There i need the hole width for editing.

BTW: It's a really nice framework ;-)

best regards
gemuese

[attachment=99]sc.gif[/attachment]

#2 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Hi Julain,

Thanks for the complements :)

1. How can i choose the color of table view and cells? Currently i'm using a hack and override the setBackgroundColor method.

No need for hacks. Just simply set your cell's 'backgroundColor' property to whatever color you want. Am I missing anything here? (please check the "Overview App" sample application under the Customization tab for examples on how to change the background color of cells)

2. When i'm in editing mode (self.tableView.editing = YES) the date picker does not work. If the editing mode is disabled, i can change the date. Is it a bug?!

Wow that's actually a bug!! Thank you very much for reporting it! We're shipping a new update by the end of this week and it should include a fix for this. Thanks again.

3. Here you see a SCArrayOfObjectsSection and i want to add new cells over an additional add cell in this section. Is it possible? In the source code i found an addNewItemCell attribute, but there is nothing implemented around that.

This will be available out-of-the-box in STV 2.1, due in about a month from now. Is this time frame ok with you?

4. How can i hide the label of a cell, for example the text view cell? There i need the hole width for editing.

Just set the cell's text label to nil and the text view will automatically resize to take the whole cell width.

myTextViewCell.textLabel.text = nil;

Hope this helps!

#3 Julian G.

Julian G.

• STV 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Good

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

Thank you for your quickly reply!

Ok, that's good!

i got two additional questions:

How can i justify the text-align of date cells etc. to left?
And is it possible to add stripline between label and value of the cells? (like ipad contacts)?

best regards
Julian

#4 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:14 PM

Hi Julian,

How can i justify the text-align of date cells etc. to left?

SCDateCell is a direct descendant of SCLabelCell, so all you have to do is:

myDateCell.label.textAlignment = UITextAlignmentLeft;

Also, if you ever need to resize/reposition the label, please implement the SCTableViewModelDelegate method called "tableViewModel:didLayoutSubviewsForCell:forRowAtIndexPath:".

is it possible to add stripline between label and value of the cells?

Sure, this is easily achievable by using custom cells. Please check out the "Custom Cells App" sample application.

#5 Julian G.

Julian G.

• STV 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Good

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:26 AM

is it possible to add stripline between label and value of the cells?

Sure, this is easily achievable by using custom cells. Please check out the "Custom Cells App" sample application.

It is possible to add this line on the provided cell's (SCDateCell etc.)?

#6 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

Hi Julian,

A really easy way to do that within Interface Builder is to replace the class of the cell (also in IB), from SCControlCell to SCDateCell. Also, if you don't want to use custom cells built in IB, you can simply create a normal SCDateCell and add the line to it in the didLayoutSubviews delegate method. Hope this helps!

#7 Julian G.

Julian G.

• STV 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Good

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

Hello again,

i want only note, that the Bug 'Editing Mode + DatePicker' is stil there the new release.

best regards,
gemuese

#8 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

Thanks gemuese, we have this planned for 2.0.5, which should be released in the next couple of days. We just had to get 2.0.4 out urgently since it had several critical updates. Thanks again!

#9 Julian G.

Julian G.

• STV 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Good

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

Dear tarek,

sorry for asking again, but is there a plan for enrolling the add item feature in a SCArrayOfObjectsSection?

#10 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Hi Julian,

SCArrayOfObjectsSection already has a method called "dispatchAddNewItemEvent" (inherited from SCArrayOfItemsSection) that enables you to programmatically have the section create a new item. Hope that's what you're looking for.

#11 Julian G.

Julian G.

• STV 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Good

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:45 AM

No, i mean a additional cell in this section that allows to add items.

The addButtonItem property is only a uibarbutton and i cannot add an addcell manually.

#12 Tarek

Tarek

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 3670 posts
Popular

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

Oh I get what you mean! We've actually added this new feature to STV 2.1, beta was actually scheduled for yesterday but got delayed a couple of more days. We'll announce the beta ASAP :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users