SCPropertyTypeSelection with NSString?
Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:58 PM
Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:34 AM
Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:39 AM
I have far too many options to use a segmented control. Is there a work around? I bought this library for a project that must be completed in several days.
I am looking at how to update the code myself. Here is the section of interest and notes. This seems like a major oversight to me. Please help.
* There are three ways to set/retrieve the section's selection:
* - Through binding an object to the section, and specifying a property name to bind the selection
* result to. The bound property must be of type NSMutableSet.
* - Through binding a key to the section and setting/retrieving through the ownerTableViewModel modelKeyValues property.
* - Through the selectedItemsIndexes property.
* See also: SCSelectionCell.
@interface SCSelectionSection : SCArrayOfItemsSection
Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:40 AM
Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:43 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users