As a technical support iOS developer, you will work closely with Sensible Cocoa customers to help them build and ship iOS applications using our popular Sensible TableView framework. You will be answering a wide range of framework related code-level questions, creating sample code and other technical resources, and improving the overall developer experience for our customers.
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer or a brilliant new college graduate who’s passionate about making our users successful. As an ideal candidate, you will be an experienced iOS developer, having shipped quality iOS software, with at least two years of Objective-C experience. A brilliant new college graduate with passion, desire and demonstrated ability will also be considered.
You must also learn quickly, be self-directed, possess excellent problem-solving skills, enjoy helping others solve technical problems, and quickly and efficiently switch focus among many concurrent tasks. You must thrive on new challenges as you’ll seldom solve the same problem two days in a row.
Your primary role will be working with our customers to answer their code-level questions with a customer-friendly attitude. This requires strong engineering, people and time-management skills. In addition to the above, your role will also include providing sample code, technical notes, technical Q&As and coding How-Tos.
* CS or CE major, or equivalent experience
* 2 years experience developing with Objective-C
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Demonstrated and on-going passion for learning
Additional beneficial experience:
* Developed and shipped high-quality iOS software (shareware/freeware/commercial/open source)
* Technical support or customer service experience
* Technical writing experience
* Teaching Assistant/Tutoring experience
* Comfort presenting technical information to a technical audience